Wednesday 18 September 2013

Getting sooo close!

It's now 10 days until I pack up the car and head to Austria for the Sickline. This year has been flying by as so much training and focus has gone into this event. I've been specifically training for the event since April and in May I won the Tryweryn festival which was a big boost and gave me confidence that I was headed in the right direction.

I've again stepped up the training for the last couple of weeks with longer sprints and heavier weights. I've also now started taking the Beet-it shots daily for the next two weeks and during the week of the event I'll be taking two daily. I'm feeling really good and feel that I have put on a bit more bulk and muscle since returning from the states.

This weekend I'll be heading to the Pyranha fest at the Tryweryn for the Sunday. I'm not sure if I'll be able to compete but it'll be good training never the less. I'd like to get stuck into a couple of races though!

Hoping these next weeks go fast and I feel this good next Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment