Thursday 26 September 2013

Austria Bound...

Well next week is what most of this year has been building up to! This Saturday we will be packing up and leaving for Oetz Austria for the Adidas Sickline. I'm both excited and anxious to get there, hit the water and get into my groove! We're picking up a couple of boats in Munich on the way and planning to arrive Sunday afternoon giving me 3 and half days of practice.

For this last week of training I've added more flat water sprints as a little boost! Next week I'll start my 2 Beet-it shots a day for the week. I've recently discovered the power and importance of visualization for kayaking and other sports, so I have been practicing this over the last few weeks. At the moment fitness wise I feel great and feel that I have done what I can mentally and physically. Now I just need to put it all into the race!

Stay tuned and posted to my facebook and twitter for updates and pictures! Fingers crossed everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment