Monday 23 September 2013

A sunny Sunday at the Pyranha Fest!

Yesterday we headed to the Pyranha Fest for the day as a last whitewater warm up for Sickline and a chance to take part in the Boater X race. We had a fantastic day, it was warm and the sun was shining! My wife and I just purchased a fancy camera so she was on photo duty and took some amazing shots!

In the afternoon was the boater X race from below Ski Jump to NRA bridge. As usual it was pretty brutal with lots of paddles flying everywhere and crashing into each other, great fun! I got through to the Semi's but unfortunately got pushed too far right when trying to reach an obstacle which put me out of the race, maybe next time! Was a great day all round. It also showed me what I need to work on for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment