Tuesday 14 May 2013

Buckets and rain!

Trainings going really well, everything's gradually feeling easier and the intensity is increasing with it. My run today again felt great and only took me about 23 minutes, awesome! My good friend Simon Wyndham gave me a tip about dragon boater's using a bucket tied to the back of their boat when training and obviously when it was taken away you thought you were flying!

So I headed over the road today with my boat and my bucket and did 3 sprints with the bucket and three without. The feeling is extremely weird to be putting so much energy into your strokes and not get anywhere and then putting the same force without the bucket and you feel as light as a feather!

Feeling good for T-fest, will have a rest day tomorrow then have an epic training session Thursday, and that'll be it till race day. Just four days of work to get through, then time to have some fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment