Thursday 16 May 2013

Broowwnn training!

So today was my last chance to get some training in before the weekend, the sun was shining and the outdoors were calling! My run was good as usual then it was onto the river. Having missed all that awesome rain in Wales during the week, it finally arrived here this morning. The river was stonking! So I ditched the bucket this time as I think I'd have been dragged out to sea.

The extra flow was enough to bring up the intensity so it was a great session. I'm now able to go longer, and not completely knackered after each sprint, endurance is building! Been using Beet it this week as studies suggest loading up before events, so that is also probably helping me go longer. Beet it have also put some new research out saying 2 beet it shots 2 hours before intense exercise brings the best results, so Sunday morning I'll be filling up on Beet it!

Excited for some partying, paddling and competing!

No comments:

Post a Comment