Tuesday 30 April 2013

Beet-It- Rocket Fuel!

Recently Beet-It have been kind enough to send me 3 boxes of their Beet-It Sports shots for the Adidas Sickline! They have added me to their Beet-It Challenge where there are a number of other people using Beet-It to smash their epic challenges! The page is here:

http://www.beet-it.com/challenge/

The Beetroot juice boosts Nitric Oxide in the blood which helps the body use oxygen more efficiently and therefore increases stamina. New studies are also showing that the juice can reduce blood pressure. I shall be using the juice throughout the summer for my training and drink them daily leading up to the Sickline, hopefully they give me the stamina I need!!


If your serious about your sport and training then you need to try this! I drank one before my run this morning and although I haven't started timing myself, I certainly felt faster and more efficient. The taste is really unique but with the small amount of lemon juice that is added, it takes away the intensity of the beetroot, I really like it! Thanks again Beet-it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment