Friday 12 April 2013

Empty rivers :(

Yesterday I arrived home from work to a big parcel from Nookie, was super stoked to get my new cag and clothes. The quality and fit of all of it is excellent! It was perfect timing as the plan was to hit the Mellte today as it was meant to rain all night. So I got up nice and early to check the levels.... nothing, not even a scrape! Disappointed and with new toys to play with Matt and I went for a short paddle on the Wye, epic! Matt was testing out his new C1 creek boat and I had my new cag and gopro mount to play with.

The mount definitely effects rolling, not sure I want to be upside down on rapids with this thing, but as you can see the shots are pretty sweet! As for the cag, I couldn't ask for more comfort and dryness. Although it's last years model if you can get your hands on an Assassin dry cag it's worth it! I can't wait to be warm and dry during the Sickline :) Here's some shots from today:


No comments:

Post a Comment