Tuesday 11 June 2013

New toys!

Well we've had some awesome weather and that meant for some warm sunny training! Last few weeks have been super busy between work and working out so I'm pretty knackered, I have a holiday in a week or two thank god!



At the Tryweryn festival I won a voucher for some Select paddles so last week I ordered a set of Select blasts, cranked with large blades. Today they arrived!! Exciting stuff, first off the paddles look and feel great, super comfy to hold and great to paddle with. Obviously I went paddling with them straight away! The paddles are all carbon so they are nice and stiff and I feel I get the maximum power out of them. I can't wait to try them on moving water but so far I'm stoked!


Trainings been going great, runs have been fine and paddling continues to get faster and with more stamina. With a holiday coming up and a weekend at the Tryweryn planned there's some fun times ahead... I love summer!!


No comments:

Post a Comment